The views of commentators participating in this blog do not necessarily represent the views of the majority of CWA employees or individuals other than the commentator.
Content must not be offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. Content will be removed without notice if it meets any of the following conditions:
- contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- messages where the sender is not the author
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages, and
- any other message that the forum moderators feel do not add to the normal flow of conversation.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your content.
Please direct any other inquiries to Cindy Goldberg:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this blog
Official languages guidelines
Users of this blog accept to work in English only as the official language for this collaborative platform.
Below the blog post is a comments section, displaying all comments received to date for the specific blog post. The comments are displayed in chronological order (i.e, with the most recent comment at the bottom of the page).